Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse Full Time Texas Health Bedford HEB
Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse Full Time
Great Benefits! Award Winning Company!
Texas Health, Bedford HEB
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an award-winning company? We’re looking for a qualified Registered Nurse, Interventional Radiology to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health HEB 1600 Hospital Parkway TX 76022
- Work environment: Radiology Interventional
- Work hours: Full Time, 40/hrs- 4/10 hour shifts rotating days, Call and Holidays required
- Salary range: $27.50-$52.88 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health HEB we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women’s services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
• Associate’s Degree Nursing ADN
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Preferred BSN
• Other – CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Required
• 1 Year Experience as a Clinical Nurse or completion of an RN residency Required
• Interventional Radiology or ICU Experience Highly Preferred
• RN – Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required And
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 Days Required
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Registered Nurse you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health HEB Registered Nurse:
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
- Positively impact patients’ quality of life
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
- Enjoy opportunities for growth
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.
PI155560741 #5044Apply Now